Monday, May 7, 2012

April

You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete, And as long as there's a breath in me, I'll make yours just as sweet. As we look into the future, it's as far as we can see, so let's make each tomorrow be the best that it can be.
I cross my heart and promise to give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine.
                ~ George Strait lyrics~



 Easter Weekend 


 

Justin & Maxwell - buddies.



My brother Jared meeting Justin for the first time!
Perfect first impression.

Auntie Jen meets Justin for the first time.




High 5 dad!


Our 4 legged home security!





Justin's tiny hands at the beginning of the month......

.........and at the end of the month!



Sweet baby boy, you are getting so big
and we love it!  By the end of April you weighed
8 pounds and were 20 inches long! 
You are so strong and can hold up your
head all by yourself.
We love you so much sweetheart!



Play date with Conor Park! 



An entire week visit from Auntie Jenelle!


Everyone loves the Boppy!


Napping with Grandma......so cozy.

Justin loves bath time!






April 10th
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!




We sent daddy to the opening Mariner's game for his birthday!




April 20th
Our sweet boy is 1 month old












3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! He's getting so big so fast...I look forward to the day I get to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorissa-your babe is so precious. He is really starting to fill out and I just can't wait to see him again soon. We need to plan to get together again--maybe your fam can come over for dinner sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little peanut!! He is so tiny and precious. Good luck with everything and soak up ever minute of it!

    ReplyDelete